Wednesday 30 January 2013

Dreams ?

Do any of you ever have weird dreams?

I do, all the time. I don't thnk I've actually ever had a normal dream in my life.
But then again, I'm not proper normal. I'm crazy and proud of it!

The freakiest one I had lately was about a mini wasp invasion. The wasps were mini, not the invasion. It was SO scary, even though I forgot about it two point five seconds after I woke up, which is a good thing in a way, and as soon as I remembered, I thought I'd share it with you guys!

I wasn't 14, no, I was about 6 or 7 and living in some country I didn't recognise from real life.

People ran around panicking, and i was the only one that remained calm in the whole place. Why? Because i had no idea what was going on.

There was a see-through clock on the sky, covering it all, and it was to disappear when the invasion was to come.

It was terrifying when a whole ginormous bunch of tiny wasps came darting at all of us, everyone running around madly, including me by now.

They would crawl all around your body, go underneath your clothes and up you nose, even!

Wherever you went they followed, the cracks in windows or under doors giving them easy access to you.

The weirdest thing was that they did not sting anyone.

Well, i  can´t remember anyone screaming or saying the wasps bit them!

Seriously, I woke up all sweaty but forgot straight away!

Weird or what??


Any of you guys have strange dreams lately? I´d love to read about them!
Post below in the comments box!

No comments:

Post a Comment