Thursday 2 May 2013

People, Buy My Book?

Just Another London Girl, as you probs already know, is on sale on Amazon.co.uk! 

Some people have been asking me if it's possible to buy it if you don't have a Kindle... Well, in a few months there'll be a version for other E-Readers (all of'em), but apart from that, i figured something out: 

I mean, I don't even have a Kindle myself, so i totally get it if most of you don't either. So... how many of you own an Apple iPad, iPhone or something with Android? Good news for you, then!! 

Click this link to download a Kindle App that enables to read e-books of Kindle format on your iPad/iPhone or even your PC!  
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000425503&ref=kcp_ipad_mkt_lnd 

When you install it, you can buy Just Another London Girl - written and (not in this version -->) illustrated by Jazza!! Yeaaaah - ME!! :) 

Thanks guys, and i HOPEFULLY HOPE that you'll buyyy it... :D 

Jazza xoxo

p.s.: I wanna thank the first person ever - i don't know who you are - to buy it! THANK U SO MUCH <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment