Monday 22 July 2013

Best Series Ever!

I ADORE Cassandra Clare.

Totally.

You don't know who that is? I am officially offended.

Cassandra Clare is the author of the 'Mortal Instruments' series. To me, that series is the BEST five books ever written in the whole history of writing.

And I would know, seeing i have read like a hundred books in the past year.

But, of course you know who Cassandra Clare is because 'City of Bones' is becoming a movie and will be in cinemas by the end of August!! Clary Fray will be played by Lily Collins, and Jace by Jamie Campbell Bower (who played one of the creepy people in Twilight).

OMG OMG OMG i can't wait!!!!!

I've just finished reading City of Ashes, and i am addicted. I cant live a day without reading at least a chapter (i'm reading it as an eBook on my tablet).

The trailer is awesome, look at it on the official movie website: http://www.themortalinstrumentsmovie.com/

So, what's so great about the book?

First of all, its written with such detail that i can imagine every single scene perfectly, i can imagine the exact way of how the characters look, and it is just generally so detailed (not too detailed - that would make it boring) but at the same time sort of... lively? Is that the right word?

Secondly, there is lots going on. I have no idea how Cassandra Clare came up with all the names, objects, creatures, places and action that is constantly around!

Thirdly, and this probably doesn't even count as a proper reason, it is simply the BEST book i have ever read in my whole entire life. She has created a whole new world!

You know how in Harry Potter, J. K. Rowling has made up an entire new world, there is lots of action and things going on all the time? If you liked that, then this book/movie is definitely for you :)

Not convinced? Watch the trailer. Read about it on Wiki. JUST READ IT!!!!!

Thanks for bothering to read what exploded directly out of my head onto my keyboard.

Jazza, #CassandraClare 's biggest fan at this precise moment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment